Archive For 19th March 2017
Jute Yarn is a material, which is spun and prepared for use in weaving, knitting, manufacturing sewing thread, or the like. Most of the single strand jute yarn produced is consumed by the mills themselves in fabric and twine manufacture. Jute yarn in varying weights and thickness is, however, used extensively in Bangladesh and abroad for sewing, tying, and for a variety of industrial applications such as packing pipe joints, cable binding, etc.
Jute yarn may have single or multiple ply. It is usually bleached, dyed, processed to serve various purposes. Sturdy yarn is usually machine spun and hand dyed. Jute yarn is also available in different colors and compositions.
Jute yarn is used for the following purposes:
- For knitting, crocheting, macrame, or weaving such items as bags, placemats, plant hangers,and rugs
- As a filler yarn for carpet industry
- For binding of the packed bags
- For cable & explosive industry
We produce finest quality of Jute Yarn in single and multiple twists, ranging from 4 lbs to 120 lbs wounded in cylindrical, conical, cone less spools or in hanks as per requirements and packed in Truss, Pallet and Bales. These twines/yarns are in great demand for carpet industry. We produce them in various colors and compositions, blended, dyed and bleached.
Used in : Packaging, Craft, Gardening, Household applications, etc.
- High strength
- Excellent tying capability
- Finely woven
- Render consistent performance
- Last for longer period of time
- Packed Cost effective
Jute Yarn is available in (1/2/3/4/5 plies) Sacking & Hessian Natural/Dyed/Normal/ Polished CB/CRM/CRT/CRX/CRP Quality.
- 100 % Tossa
- Max Oil content 2%
- 4/6 Spools per Truss
- 6 Lbs/1- 3 Ply TO 90lbs/1 Ply
Moisture Regain: 11% to 16 %
The range begins from 4.8LBS/1PLY to 96LBS/2PLY
- Precision wound on wooden conical spools size 10″x10″x1″.Each spool duly wrapped by polythene and finally in jute bags as standard export worthy.1x20ft FCL = 15 M. Ton (Any quality)
- Precision wound on wooden conical spools 10″x14″x1″. Each spool duly wrapped by polythene and finally stretch wrapped pallet. 1×20’ft FCL = 14 M. Tons (Any quality).
Packaging of Jute Yarn:
Precision wound on wooden conical spools 10”x 10″X1” Each spool duly wrapped by polythene and the spools are packed in export worthy jute bag / Polythene bag/ polypropylene bag.
Note: Other method of packing as per buyers’ requirements are also Accepted.
|Type||Made of 100% Jute Fibers|
|Brand Name||LMC-Jute yarn|
|Material||100% Jute Fibers|
|Use||For knitting, crocheting, macrame, or weaving such items as bags, placemats, plant hangers,and rugs|
|Length||as per buyer request|
|Color||Natural or Dyed|
|Place of Origin||Bangladesh|
|Min. Order Quantity||15 Metric Ton|
|Port||Chittagong & Mongla, Bangladesh|
|Payment Terms||L/C, T/T|
|Delivery Time||Within 20 Working days depend on quantity|
|Packaging Details||Precision wound on wooden conical spools 10 Each spool duly wrapped by polythene and the spools are packed in export worthy jute bag / Polythene bag/ polypropylene bag. 1×20\’ FCL=15 M.Tons|